We have one of the only low-temperature pasteurizing creameries around. It’s the old fashioned way to bottle milk, in small, craft batches. This style of pasteurization retains more nutrients and enzymes, the way milk was meant to be.
Our milk is from my family’s pasture-based, grass fed, happy cows, from our organic dairy. It’s fresh off the farm, cream-on-the top so you have to give it a good shake, because it’s not homogenized as we believe in whole foods that are as close to how mother nature made them as possible. This milk is the closest thing to straight-from-the-cow as you can get without being raw milk. It’s rich, wholesome, and delicious!
• Low Temperature Pasteurized = Retains enzymes and more nutrients
• Pasture Based
• Not Homogenized
• Real Milk, Fresh From the Farm!
We are a small, organic, family owned and operated farm in beautiful Sonoma County and our creamery is registered organic, too. We care about the quality of our milk, we care about our cows, we care about preserving the land, and we take care of them all because we want to see our family tradition passed down to our future generations. Our cows have a nutritionist, and the balance of lush green grass and grain mix makes their milk delicious, and the cows happy. We work together as a family and we’ve started bottling our milk because we believe that milk should be accessible to everyone, and that’s been a difficult thing in the wake of COVID-19, so we are working extra to put this wholesome food on tables.
We are doing jugs currently because we can’t collect glass bottles to reuse them during this time, as it poses too much a risk to our family and our farm, so jugs are the best way for us to keep us safe so that we can keep others safe. We’d love to do glass bottles in the future, so let us know if that’s something you’d want as well.
– To schedule delivery, please click Delivery on your specified area in Checkout.
- Novato deliveries on Monday & Thursday
- Petaluma deliveries on Tuesday & Friday
- All other deliveries to be scheduled 1-2 days in advance, via email (i.e. Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Cotati, Rohnert Park, and Mill Valley, and between those)
- Delivery dates can change at any time, we are still learning the groove of deliveries
– If you’d like to take a drive out to the countryside to pick up your products and save on a delivery fee, please click Pick-up in Checkout, and look at the pick-up schedule or email us for a pick-up time.
- Currently, pick-up hours are between 4-5 pm, every weekday
- Need to give minimum 5 hours notice for pick-ups
- Pick-up dates and times can change at any time, we are still learning the groove of pick-ups
- We will extend pick-up hours as necessary, email if needed
- We can accommodate No-Contact pick-up, just email us about it so we can set your items out for you at the right time
Please keep in mind that we have just started this service recently because of the Coronavirus, to help people get farm fresh products that have passed through less hands, and so that people don’t have to go to the store for some of the basics. We are learning daily, and schedules and procedures may change necessarily. We have teamed up with other small local farmers to make this happen. This is as grassroots as it gets, we are farmers, we are not Amazon, so please remember that we are learning, and please be patient with us, and help us to continue providing this. You can help us by telling your neighbors about our Farm to Doorstep Delivery service for farm fresh products and dairy delivery!
Where do we deliver?
We will gladly deliver your farm fresh needs to anywhere in Petaluma, Tomales, or Novato. If you live outside of those areas, we can deliver to you if we have a minimum of 3 families in your neighborhood to include in our route, or any minimum order of $100. (just email us if you’re not sure, as we may already be delivering in your area).
Why the minimums?
We only recently started this delivery service because we see the need for dairy in the community, and we are doing our best to get it to all of you. This helps us be efficient. Thanks for your help with that! Email if you’ve got any questions at MoredaFamilyFarm@gmail.com